ICTV Sales & Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ICTV Sales & Services Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect information that you choose to provide to us, of which we may keep on record the following information:
• Your name and job information
• Contact information including address, post code, telephone number and email address
• Details of products we already have in for repair or have been requested to repair, either under or out of manufacturer warranty by you, or a third party that may be involved in the repair process.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We require your information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To respond to your queries. We may keep a record of any communications with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout.
• To keep you informed, with your consent, by email, web, text and telephone about relevant information or services. You can opt out of these at any time.
• To develop, test and improve any services we provide to you. We will do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
• To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
Sometimes, we need to share your details with a third party who is providing a service (for example, a delivery courier, or a repair engineer). Without sharing your personal data, we would be unable to fulfil your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect by any method.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.